Jerry Simpson, CPT, FAS
Board Chair: JG3 Fitness, LLC
Expert Rating – Certified Personal Trainer,
FAS – Functional Aging Specialist,
AHA - CPR
Hi! My name is Jerry Simpson, the owner and head trainer of Ageless Fitness. I’m an avid outdoors person who enjoys fishing, hunting, tennis, running and cycling. In 2008, I completed a 150-mile cycling event to raise money for Multiple Sclerosis and in 2010 I completed a Houston Marathon.
After a long career in corporate agri-food business, I launched Ageless Fitness- Portland to pursue a long time passion of helping others age actively.
Ageless Fitness is independently owned and operated. We are not a franchise nor part of any corporate chain. We are a traditional small business designed to enrich the community of which we are a part.
My own workouts include functional fitness training 3 times a week, as well as running and cycling to maintain a “toned strong body at 57 years old.
Jerry’s Character Strengths
- Can create systems or procedures to improve functional fitness efficacy.
- Ability to focus on strengths as a way to stimulate personal and group excellence.
- Enjoys the challenge of overcoming obstacles to create a more harmonious environment.
- Values developing close relationships in order to achieve mutually beneficial goals.
- Can stay in the moment with optimistic prospect of what lies ahead for self and others.
- Has faith all things are linked with respect to the mind, body and spirit.
Our mission is to enable you to do the things you NEED to do, LIKE to do and WANT to do with greater ease and enjoyment.